A merry heart doeth good. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Guys Love to Turkey Hunt

My husband, Randy, and my son, Skyler, both killed a turkey the first day of the season. There are only two kinds of wild game I eat, turkey and quail. So I actually want them to go turkey hunting.  I’m  having the Deavours family to my house the Sunday before Easter for lunch and we are having fried turkey. It is important to me for our family to get together occasionally no matter how large the family gets. I have the best nieces and nephews anyone could ask for.  Sometimes I feel as if I love my family so much that I might burst and God commands us to love Him even more.

Genesis 29:20  says, And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.

That’s the kind of love that I pray often for my children to have and a mate that will help them get to Heaven. I have such a mate and I thank God for sending him to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment