A merry heart doeth good. Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Seaside, Florida, 2011

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Matthew 22:37

Spending time with my family helps me to take care of my heart, soul, and mind. I am truly blessed! Spending time with these three makes me the happiest person in the world! I was meant to be a grandmommy.


Kirsten and Tucker had a blast! Tucker loved spending a week with his cousins. What memories! Look at his beautiful smile.


My Cool Dudes!

Love this bookstore! Unique and fun!


Outside Elmo's Grill. Great food and yes, they had Elmo's everywhere.
At the well-known Red Bar Restaurant at Grayton Beach. What an experience!


The house we rented for the week. It was a huge hit with everyone. Randy and I rode bikes around the community almost every day. 38 A is a great place to stay and quite a different experience than a condo and all of the people.


Skyler and Hannah had fun. We were happy that she came with us.


Look at my adorable babies!  We absolutely can't wait to go back. It was like we had our own private beach and it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment